Thursday 12 June 2008

Interviewed on film

I'd already graduated from The Bridge Project and was volunteering with Wired In when I was told they were putting together a filmed documentary of heroin addiction. They wanted to talk to as many people as possible with heroin addiction problems and find out what their personal experiences were. So I jumped at the chance to get on film and talk about what had helped me to start overcoming my addiction.

When I first saw the film played back I was a little apprehensive but that soon changed until I felt a great sense of achievement. I hope you also enjoy the film. It has been split into small parts with a new one being released every Monday on the Wired In Recovery Channel on You Tube.

 This is the introduction to "Life as a heroin addict"

1 comment:

David Clark said...

Some brill bits on film, Chris. Thanks and keep doing it.